The agenda of the AGM shall consist of:
- A report of the activities of the Club over the previous year.
- A report of the Clubs finances up to the 10th of November that year.
- Election of new Committee and officers.
- Playing and training subscriptions for the forthcoming season.
- Club/Policy rule changes.
- Agree the number of teams to be run the following season.
- Any other business.
The AGM is an opportunity for parents to take be involved in core decisions that will affect the Club in the coming season, and to gain some understanding of the running of the Club. They may even wish to put themselves forward as a Committee member or Parent Representative.
The Club would ask that anyone who has an issue or a question regarding the running of the Club, or who would just like to see how these meetings are run, should please attend.